Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://archive.packersnews.com/VideoNetwork/2231420215001/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://archive.packersnews.com/VideoNetwork/2231420215001/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. 2 wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40
See all Video

Next Up

More Videos

Search
Clear Results

of results

Recent Videos

1-8 of 30 results

Latest News » PackersNews

1-8 of 30 results

Latest News » PackersNews Insiders series

1-8 of 30 results

Latest News » Titletown's Team

1-8 of 11 results

Insiders » PackersNews Insiders series

1-8 of 30 results

Super Bowl XLV » Packers in the playoffs

1-8 of 30 results

History » Titletown's Team

1-8 of 11 results